Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Help! I'm Addicted!

Looking for a good way to waste time?

Check this out...Escape Games 24 - Room Escape Games, Point and Click Games, Puzzle Games, Adventure Games, Casual Games, Walkthroughs and Free Games Download

If you've never done an escape the room game, you are in for a treat. Basically, you are locked in a room and you have to pick up clues to figure out how to escape.

Good times.


This is one of my favorites...http://www.escapegames24.com/2007/12/luca-house-in-christmas-eve-escaping.html




Bless ya!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ok... I have now read, and caught up on everything Amy... and pleasantly surprising also a tidbit about Chris and Uncle Butch.
So as I blink through the misty eyes I just want to say... you guys are awesome! I am really proud! and I really miss... well... alot.
Love you