Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Over Stimulation

Hello, friends and lurkers alike (lurkers are friends, too!!). It's been a while.

The end of the school year is a busy, busy time for everyone. It's a good busy, though.

Yesterday, for example, my day went a little something like this:

7:45 drop off

8:00 upload pictures from camera onto computer at Michael's office to make room for end-of-year activities

8:30 Caroline's choir performance at Monroeville Middle

10:00 Caroline's choir performance at Community Center

11:15 Caroline's choir party at McDonald's (I'm still a bit jittery)

12:20 Ethan lays down for a nap, I make grocery list

1:30 Ethan's nap is over, and off we go to Wal Mart (I'm still a bit jittery) to buy "stuff", including the "stuff" for Michael and the kids' camping trip tomorrow

2:50 Pick up kids from school and head to Winn Dixie for second half of shopping trip

4:00 Homework, snacks, costume changes

4:30 Caroline's friend (Caroline G) calls to see if Caroline can come over...yes, can your mom come get her?

4:44 Notice Molly's eye...looks like possible staff infection...call to Dr...they are already closed...call to after hours answering service...leave my information

5:00 PTO Officers' Meeting...doctor calls back about 5:10 (during meeting)

6:00 Go pick up Caroline from Caroline G's

6:20 To Rite Aid to pick up prescriptions

6:30 Back home, start dinner

7:10 Dinner and dessert...strawberry shortcake, yum!

7:40 Baths/showers

8:00 stories/prayer

8:15 Rip (see previous posts)

9:00 Watch DVR of American Idol - IF I voted, I would vote for Archuleta.

9:45 Asleep on couch

Today is going to be much the same. Today is awards day at school, we'll have to pack for the camping trip today (because tomorrow is field day, plus there's a funeral reception at our church in the afternoon), and Ethan and I have to pack for Birmingham. I like being busy, though sometimes it stresses me out. Here is a VDO of Caroline's solo. It made me cry.

Bless ya!



1 comment:

BKicklighter said...

Is that Down by the Creek Bank??? We did that when I was little. I sang "Germs". Caroline did a great job.