Friday, April 25, 2008

Dirty, Clunky Shoes

This week my children brought home the proofs of their spring school pictures.

I got the note a couple weeks ago telling me when the pictures were going to be. I brushed and fixed hair. I chose clean, cute shirts...and even cute pants (for the girls), just in case a little "pant" would show in the photos.

Let me state here that the school dress code stipulates lace-up tennis shoes, and since I am a rule follower, the tennis shoes were worn on picture day as well, though some "kicky" sandals would have paired so much more nicely. Caroline and Molly both looked very cute all dressed up in their chic crop pants, but below the ankles they were all socks and clunky sketchers, dirty from a near 10 months of wear.

Imagine my frustration when I viewed the proofs...and discovered a full body shot...clunky, dirty sketchers and all.

I'm not buying spring pictures this year.

Bless ya!

No comments: